[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Insight Thekrab insightthekrab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:29:18 UTC 2017

ray rashif , i thank you for your job around ardour , that i really
use daily. In the last two years i've lost the pleasure of using your
package, out to date for 10 mounths in a row too. I email you sometime
in two years to tell you if you need help for testing/mantain an
update arch ardour package. I totally agree to help (i renew my
availability) about test/mantain ardour package, about a dedicated
mailing list and i hope a very soon solution to unblock ardour's
status and other audio packages.