[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 13 13:57:59 UTC 2017

Em outubro 13, 2017 10:25 Rashif Ray Rahman escreveu:

> - I still believe my extra packages I can somehow continue to update
> myself, as there has been talk about new servers which would make my
> life easier (sometimes my network latencies are so high to the build
> server I have to just quit and go do something else)

We do have machines in many more places now, but they are mainly being
used as mirrors currently. Also, they don't have the same hardware as
the soyuz does. Having said that, some of them will be used for building
as well, so it's more a matter of finding the closest one to you (or with
the smallest amount of latency) and preparing it for receiving builds.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini