[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Marcelo "Marc" Ranolfi marc.2377 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:58:43 UTC 2017

Guys,

Great to see this brought up here.

I've been using Ardour 5.12 for quite a while now, along with recent
versions of some of the other packages listed. To be honest I've been
a little bit self-centered, checking out and updating packages to my
benefit using ABS.

So I take this opportunity to volunteer as co-mantainer for ardour,
swh-plugins, hydrogen, zita-resampler, qtractor, qjackctl, qsynth,
jack2, and jack2-dbus.

I know one pre-requisite is to "maintain a few packages in AUR" and I
have none. But I can set up some (or at least one package) if this is
a hard rule.

Regards
Marc