[arch-general] Can we please have a co-maintainer ...

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Oct 14 08:40:44 UTC 2017

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:10:15 +0600, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
>> I need another volunteer to administer and maintain an ML and
>> anything else that you guys would like (forums, website, build
>> machine, etc).

Hi,

I'm willing to moderate the mailing list, but don't know how long it
would take to learn everything about maintaining a mailing list.
It at least is good documented https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/ .

"Anything else" probably would be too much for my missing skills.

>> I believe then the constant user feedback loop will help all of us
>> keep packages and other stuff up-to-date and tested.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Regards,
Ralf

--
Hahaha :D it's weekend, it just took a few seconds to find a culprit I
missed under pressure of time