[arch-general] Thunderbird doesn't show e-mails

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:34:18 UTC 2017

Op 29 okt. 2017 13:44 schreef "Giovanni Santini via arch-general" <
arch-general at archlinux.org>:

Hello everyone,
I have a weird issue.
My uni e-mail uses Office 365 as e-mail provider; I've added it in
Thunderbird, but I can see only unread e-mails. All the read one are not
appearing in my inbox.
However, if I `cat` the INBOX file, I can see the e-mails and if I mark
them as unread from somewhere else I can see them.

Just a wild guess, but you probably have a display filter active in
Thunderbird...

My first thought was about the protocol (pop3 vs imap), but since the mails
are actually there in the mbox file, it'sprobably just a filter.

Mvg, Guus Snijders