[arch-general] How can I post on bbs.archlinux.org?

Merlin Büge toni at bluenox07.de
Sat Sep 30 15:33:02 UTC 2017

On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:07:53 -0400
Pierre Thibault via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> So the solution would be for people to note the command on paper then
> to boot live (if their live version is working), run the command,
> note the result, boot back and go back to the registration page to
> put the result?

If you have some basic experience with the linux command line, you
don't actually have to run the command in a linux terminal.

If you have no clue about it (yet), you might want to do some reading
and get familiar with the linux shell basics before installing / using
Archlinux, this might save you lots of trouble.

> I think this is way too demanding.

If you already prepared your installation media (which you're going to
do anyway) it's a matter of... 2 minutes?

Good luck!

--
Merlin Büge <toni at bluenox07.de>