[arch-general] Keyboard unresponsive after wakeup from suspend

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Dec 11 08:52:13 UTC 2018

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 09:30:49 +0100, Andy Pieters wrote:
>I'm running 4.19.4, last updated 4 December.
>
>Any hints on how to debug this?

Just a shot in the dark.

Maybe /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
provides a mirror that isn't provided
by /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist.pacnew anymore and this or something else
does cause partial upgrades, since 4.19.8.arch1-1 is the latest
official kernel,
see https://www.archlinux.org/packages/core/x86_64/linux/.

If so or if not, before continueing troubleshooting I would install the
latest kernel. Was anything else updated before the issue appeared? Was
the last update done at 4 December or is it just the date of the
kernel update?

There is nothing related inside any log file?