[arch-general] Tips for a stable GNOME Shell?

Giovanni Santini itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:39:48 UTC 2018

Hello again,
Thanks to your suggestions, I decided to
1. Replace GDM with LightDM
2. Install LXDE as lightweight DE
The installation was easy and I am really glad of the RAM performance
obtained (I suppose GDM was the real resource hog).

These is only one small desire that is still unexpressed for me: I both
have mutter and openbox locally installed and I would like to use only
mutter (looks much better) when using LXDE.
The problem is that I have literally no idea of how to set up its keys;
from its man, I should change them from the Control Center, that is not
present in LXDE (it's GNOME stuff) and I am not sure of which GNOME
settings services I should execute to make it work. If anyone has any
tips, please speak ahead!

Thanks again to all, anyways :)

--
Giovanni Santini