[arch-general] Corrupt Package (confirmed 2 servers) dovecot, jansson, python2-pillow

freq freq at lavabit.com
Sun Feb 11 23:58:07 UTC 2018

I agree with the statements about social media being a poor choice to post Arch questions. Let's face it, social media is only out for itself and isn't exactly the portrait of being social. This is the internet and you don't need a name or identity to use it to your benefit. The BBS, Forum, Wiki and Mailing Lists are fully featured and very much alive. Why not use something that is native to the Operating System that you are running? Facebook does not develop Arch Linux and it isn't a dedicated platform for Arch Linux. Get involved and support the cause that is Arch Linux.

--
freq <freq at lavabit.com>