[arch-general] aur/solr: Unknown PGP key

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Jul 29 03:30:08 UTC 2018

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 23:01:07 -0400, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
>"omg someone uses auto-key-retrieve quickly let me rant about how it
>is evil"

You are polemic. Netiquette requires to assume good faith. I didn't
rant at all, I just informed. You are now trying to mitigate your
pitful attitude by continuing snideness. You seemingly need to sent
such an off-topic constant howling to the Arch mailing lists, to
enhance your personality. I am sorry for you! Most of us have a life
apart from computers, which clearly helps to feel good without the need
of smug self-satisfaction.