[arch-general] aur/solr: Unknown PGP key

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Jul 29 04:19:16 UTC 2018

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 23:01:22 -0400, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
>On 07/27/2018 07:28 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> $ man makepkg | grep GNUPGHOME
>>        GNUPGHOME="/path/to/directory"
>>
>> I'm short in time and apart from this I'm uncertain, if it's worth to
>> add this to the Arch Wiki.
>
>I see no reason to duplicate even more gnupg documentation on the
>makepkg wiki page. Anyway, it's indicated pretty clearly in the manpage
>already.

While I was uncertain, I can only agree with that now. Keep in mind, I
anyway import keys knowingly, manually. Try to understand that what you
consider trolling, a rant, off-topic, is just a hint. There's no need
to read a Wiki, if you know something, as I do in this case.

Have you ever take care about the content of your replies? You spend
more than 50% of the content by many replies from you, also for topics
I'm completely not involved, to degrade skills of other. I bet that a
lot of us absolutely don't care, if they have more or less skills than
another. Mind your attitude. Why is it that important to you to
comment everything somebody sends to the list, that might not apply to
whatsoever policy? You can't ignore it? If so, you only hurt yourself.
With your childish comments you don't hurt or tutor anybody.