[arch-general] Help with wav files

pete pg.nikolic1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:53:58 UTC 2018

Hi .

A little off subject but hope someone can help  .

I have some cd copies of albums ( i do actually own the albums) the cds
are just 2 tracks one per side i have no way to play vynl albums right
now i need to split these 2 tracks into their seperate tracks as per
the LP's i have tried Audacity with out much luck is there a command
line utility that i can give the start and finish positions and it wil
do the cutting and saving for me  as i hope this will be simpler and
quicker

Thanks for any suggestions  ( i will be away for a week from sunday )
so if i dont reply to suggestions it because i have no net access where
i wil be .

Pete .