[arch-general] Wireless hardware inconsistent behaviour

ashwin at flatty.co ashwin at flatty.co
Tue Mar 27 17:30:09 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I am running Manjaro Linux on a Dell Inspiron 5370. I always have low wifi signal strength and connecting to new networks is almost always a pain.

The network manager applet is forever frozen and nmtui keeps dropping network connects.

Is there a way I can debug this or look at solving the problem for good? I tried all options in the networking page on the archlinux wiki but none of them seem to properly solve the problem for me.

Warm Regards,
Ashwin.