[arch-general] KDE plasma, baloo and UI/video playback freezes

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue May 29 13:10:35 UTC 2018

On 05/29/2018 08:01 AM, Francesco Porro via arch-general wrote:
> Can you see you (or your Mua) added my address to CC? (since the first mail I
> got). If I hit reply, Kmail autofills the "To" field with your mailbox instead
> of the mailinglist address, and I have to switch to ml address manually every
> time (and accidentally I forgot to do it once, so you received a mail directly
> from me, you assumed was a private reply). Btw, no problem.
Sounds like a bug in kmail, my Thunderbird replaces the default reply
button with "Reply to list" and only sends to the list.

I actually have to go into "More" ==> "Reply all" if I want to CC people
automatically. Even the "Reply" option finds the mailinglist address as
the *From* address to reply to.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User