[arch-general] [off-list] update today causes avantfax_hourly cron: Exec format error?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Sep 1 12:17:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

I noticed that you have got a "archlinux.org" email address. I
struggled with myself and then decided to send a copy of Eli's email
off-list to you.

I received a _signed_ message off-list from Eli. FWIW I never was banned
from any community. Seemingly I'm important enough to Eli to write
this off-list email. The most important sentence of his off-list email
IMO is "I care more about Arch than I do about myself...". A Claim
like this, in combination with fantasies about intelligence and
standards is psychopathologic.

Regards,
Ralf

Begin forwarded message: