[arch-general] users memlock value

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Sep 2 14:02:37 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 14:02:42 +0200, David Runge wrote:
>Also, please don't double post your issues. Give people time to
>actually respond. No need to post to arch-general, if you brought this
>up before. This is not an instant messenger service.

PS: Independent of what is required for a realtime (or the old audio)
group and that there is no issue when using
limits.d/file_with_a_higher_number.conf , I still question that
'@users - memlock 1024' should be set by package. I doubt that a
default 'memlock 1024' for the 'users' group is a good choice at all.