[arch-general] AppArmor support

Gus qty at airmail.cc
Sun Sep 9 19:01:21 UTC 2018

It was accepted first [1], and then rejected for reasons that doesn't
apply
fully to AppArmor, and i doesn't hid anything, so stop playing
detective.
Like Scimmia said "There are better mediums to have this discussion."
and
for such discussions we have this mailing list, doesn't we?

[1]
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/linux&id=c75a915313f72924fa0a3ed45356f9e0ea488f3b