[arch-general] Icons issues with LXPanel

Giovanni Santini (ItachiSan) itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:05:14 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I am an user of LXDE and I pretty happy with it, but I just have some weird issue with lxpanel:
My terminal (GNOME Terminal) has no icon in the panel, but after resizing the bar it does appear

Some Electron-based apps (Mailspring and Franz) do not show their icons in the panel and have instead a generic icon

I am not sure this can be considered as a bug or not, so I reported it here first.
Any opinions on this? Would be better if I can fix it.

Thanks everyone in advance!