[arch-general] steam-native can't find libpcre.so.3, breaks embedded browser

Alexandre Oliveira rockytvbr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:09:05 UTC 2019

I don't think it'll be possible to have this patch upstream because not
all distros offer a native runtime version of Steam like Arch does and
for some reason, as stated in the bug report by Maarten, the native
runtime is using Steam's version of glib and gio.

From what I understood, it makes sense to patch the native runtime to
add these two libraries to the list of replaced libraries, although I'm
not sure how that works at all in the steam-native binary.