[arch-general] Issue building Electron 1.8

Giovanni Santini itachi.sama.amaterasu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:08:04 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build Electron 1.8.X for an AUR package which requires it.

In order to build it, I checked out the `electron` package, switched to the
commit of the latest 1.8 and built the package.

Everything goes quite well, except for the final linking step, which gives
an error as in here:
https://pastebin.com/WScSCUP5
I am not really sure why this happens and would like to have some help
understanding what is wrong; as soon as I/we can narrow down the issue, I
can work on it and/or report it to the Electron devs. :)

Thanks in advance,

Giovanni Santini