[arch-general] Arch Linux meetup at CCCamp19 22nd of August

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 18 11:36:06 UTC 2019

Yo!

Chaos Communication Camp is happening the upcoming week and as with any CCC
event we have Arch team members attending. Jelle, shibumi, coderobe, alad, david
and me hanging around different assemblies.

I have registered a meetup, similar to the one we did at 35C3, on Thursday 22nd
of August 19:00. The plan is to have 2-3 short talks. So far we have planned one
where Jelle talks about contributing to Arch, and I'll have one talking about
Arch Linux and reproducible builds. If you have a suggestion feel free to email
me.

After this we will try have a Q&A/Community discussion session like during
congress. It worked well and people seemed to enjoy it the last time.

Link to the event:
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2019/wiki/Session:Arch_Linux_Meetup

I also packaged Arch Linux stickers. A lot of them, so come find me :)

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16