[arch-general] Update Groff version to 1.22.4

Stephen Gregoratto dev at sgregoratto.me
Wed Jan 2 05:41:53 UTC 2019

Apologies Eli, I really didn't mean to make a nuisance of myself on the
list. I only punted the patch here because there was no maintainer
listed in the PKGBUILD. Since I saw similar patches doing the rounds on
the other OS mailing lists I'm subscribed to, I thought I'd submit mine
here. On second thought the ping was a bit too needy.
--
Stephen Gregoratto
PGP Fingerprint: 3FC6 3D0E 2801 C348 1C44 2D34 A80C 0F8E 8BAB EC8B