[arch-general] SQLite Session Extension

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Jul 22 18:13:20 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 08:05:18PM -0800, Adam Levy via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Forgive me if this is not the proper channel. I could have messaged
> the maintainer Andreas Radke directly but wasn't sure of the
> appropriate convention for such a question.

It's generally best to create a bug report/feature request on our bug
tracker. Also, if you know it, it certainly makes the maintainer's
decision easier if you mention which, if any, new dependencies are
needed. I guess in this case it's probably enough to add the option and
no dependencies are required, but if you ran a test build you probably
know better.

Florian