[arch-general] How long do you make the passphrase for the private key?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jun 24 15:45:10 UTC 2019

The last standard the United States Navy used before it migrated to
smartcards was 16 characters with at least two digits; at least two
upper-case, at least two lower-case, and at least two special
characters.  A slight improvement on that would have been to insure the
pass phrase started and ended with a letter.