[arch-general] maria update to 10.4.6 breaks akonadi's db [solved]

Oliver Jaksch arch-general at com-in.de
Sun Jun 30 09:48:20 UTC 2019

Interesting...just tried that with my wife's account she never used on my box:
I've started _kontact_, which askes users account detail an so on. After
finishing that I receive the same errors - but if I use the 2nd "fix" of the
given URL then, and after restarting akonadi (akonadictl restart), everything
is up and okay.

In short:
# mysql --socket=/tmp/akonadi-USERID.XXXXXX/mysql.socket -e 'create database
mysql'
# mysql_upgrade --socket=/tmp/akonadi-USERID.XXXXXX/mysql.socket
# akonadictl restart

And yes, this should by fixed by the kde devs, definitively.