[arch-general] What is a pacman "download library error"?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Mar 10 05:21:21 UTC 2019

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 06:06:53 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>In the meantime it works for me, too. Only one package was updated in
>the meantime. The package is "iana-etc".

Correction, 2 additional packages from official repositories,
"lxrandr" and "npm" and 5 from AUR, "diylc",
"enlightenment-arc-theme-git", "reaper-bin", "scite" and "vivaldi" were
upgraded, too. No other changes were done to my Arch Linux install, so
the only possible culprit on my machine could be "iana-etc".