[arch-general] Harassment by David Runge

Justin Capella justincapella at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:53:27 UTC 2019

I am unable to locate PKGBUILDs for the packages mentioned, php-redis and
liblzf. I've looked on the site you mentioned, Archlinux's packages, and in
AUR. Am I missing something? Do you maintain Archlinux packages for these?
Or is it that David is perhaps trying to make PKGBUILD and asking that the
source be pgp signed? Archlinux pkgs typically use gpg, I personally have
never heard of the tool you signed your source with. I don't know what all
happened between you two but if you're the author of these packages I think
a more traditional means of integrity/authenticity would be helpful...
Gpg,/pgp sha256 etc.

I recognize base64
but RWSUBDizLm/GKcGyJf84aGAXKuZLjXNJrUezGuLaqd89R+rQmlFz/L42V8xe78eOx7kyXAJ3rPF30MUQpBayUSkof3KQxE35CA0=
in the sig file associated with liblzf... But it's useless to me without
the extraneous tool I'm not installing. Seeing as git signs with gpg I
think it's fair to say that's the norm.