[arch-general] Extreme Minimalist Challenge

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Nov 18 14:11:41 UTC 2019

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question on building and
extremely small distro with just a single app.

I will do some in-depth research on all of the possibilities, especially
the Yocto Project seems like a very interesting approach, to see if I can
take the next steps forward on the project to make a self-booting iso.

Have a great day,
Lonnie