[arch-general] pacman -Syu - Running post-transaction hooks... error: command failed to execute correctly

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:17:23 UTC 2019

All,

  Not sure if this is important or not, but I thought I would pass it along.
During update tonight, when the post-transaction hooks ran, I received the
following related to creating temporary files:

:: Running post-transaction hooks...
( 1/16) Creating system user accounts...
( 2/16) Reloading system manager configuration...
( 3/16) Creating temporary files...
error: command failed to execute correctly
( 4/16) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
( 5/16) Updating linux-lts module dependencies...
<snip>

  There is nothing in /var/log/pacman.log related to this error. Is it important?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.