[arch-general] `base` group replaced by mandatory `base` package - manual intervention required

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Oct 13 01:06:16 UTC 2019

This will need checking into by screen reader experts, this change for
probably more than one unknown reason not only broke accessibility, it
made a system that did the grub beep and then had grub go spastic and the
system could do nothing else.  I have most of a braille page of pacstrap
commands I'll run and see if I have any better luck installing archlinux
the next time and that will be after coffee tomorrow and no sooner since
this will need my undivided attention for a while.