[arch-general] Package guidelines 📦

Iyán Méndez Veiga me at iyanmv.com
Mon Oct 14 21:40:03 UTC 2019

El lunes, 14 de octubre de 2019 23:13:15 (CEST) Yaro Kasear escribió:
> On 10/14/19 3:59 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella via arch-general wrote:
> > Video-reply <https://youtu.be/a_CNx63kLxk>

I really don't like your attitute and nonverbal communication (that finger
pointing all the time... so aggressive). And this leaving completely aside
your proposals, which I cannot say if they are good or not because I am just a
regular desktop user.

By the way, I've been subscribed for months to this list, and your answers and
this video is the only rude/agressive content that I've read so far.

But don't worry, I don't hate you :)

Best regards,
Iyán