[arch-general] Package guidelines 📦

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:25:49 UTC 2019

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it seems appropriate for a TU to
respond like that to a member of the community. It's certainly doesn't
make for a welcoming atmosphere. Even though Arch is not for everyone,
there's no need to actively drive people away by being rude. I also
don't think authority is a good excuse for being rude - quite the
opposite, in fact.

/Emil