[arch-general] talkingarch

Fabian Piribauer fabian.piribauer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:02:34 UTC 2019

Hi Adèrito,

whatever kind of formatting/autocorrecting/translation tools you are
using they seem to have butchered your e-mail quite a bit. It is pretty
hard to read as it lacks formatting, punctuation, etc.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 01:09:16PM +0100, adérito wrote:
> Hello, you have the tharch then the INTAL Monthly Newsletter June on another server?
tarch is a fork of archlinux it is not maintained by the archlinux team
but by 3rd party developers. I doubt that anyone here has the tarch ISO
from July.
You should probably contact them directly or check their IRC out at
irc.freenode.net #tarch.

> that in www.tarch.org is INTAL Monthly Newsletter INTAL Monthly Newsletter October but October is not working very well did not detect the Internet connection on virtualbox you can report the developer who do not have the email dezenvolvedor the tharch. because the INTAL Monthly Newsletter June connect to internet.

I'm not sure what you want to tell us with this paragraph but I think
you want on of these:

* help you fix your networking problems
* file a bug report for the October release
* get the e-mail address of the tarch developers

Again, this is the archlinux mailing list.

> and the script F123 light was included in INTAL Monthly Newsletter of October tharch. but the script does not detect the wired network virtualbox.

AFAICT installing F123Light is completely optional.

Best Regards,
Fabian