[arch-general] talkingarch

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:58:09 UTC 2019

Howdy adérito,

Accessibility based projects like Tarch and F123Light are not official Arch Linux releases. Bug reports, feature requests, etc for those projects do not belong on this list. If you are familiar, for example with Vinux, you can not ask support questions about it on the Ubuntu list. I can help you with the appropriate channels for getting support if you are interested.

If you need help with those, please contact me off list. I will do what I can.

Thanks,
Storm

--
⛈🐲