[arch-general] Time stamps are in 24 hour format how can you change this.

ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:57:46 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am using Jenux which is a basic installer for arch Linux, but any I have
notest that for some reason when using thunderbird with orca, Time and day
are spoken in 24 hour format with year, month day followed by the time in 24
hour format.  My time zone is set correctly.  For example 2020/2020/jfirstjf
15:jj.  Any one know how to switch to udds format?  It's driving me crazy.
If I use orca to get the time it is spoken correctly.  Thanks all.

Matthew

PS, I have checked the arch wiki, but came up empty.  Thanks.