[arch-general] foldingathome-beta almost working

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 24 18:44:05 UTC 2020

The beta runs and complains it can't find opencl driver running on slot 1.
Entirely reasonable since the computer foldingathome uses is running on
slot 2.  Does a way exist to redirect opencl to run on slot 2 where
foldingathome can use it and return a status report with no failures and
no errors in it?  Me using a screen reader I don't have much occasion to
do things with video drivers.  The monitor I use is compatible with
opencl-mesa not nvidia if that helps.