[arch-general] pacman -Syu -- Applying kernel sysctl settings... Not setting ... Worry?

Daan De Meyer daan.j.demeyer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 08:16:10 UTC 2020

I fixed a bug in systemd where its binaries would output to the journal
instead of stdout when invoked as a child process by pacman. This output
was always there, you just didn't see it until now because it went to the
journal instead of stdout. I get the same messages so I wouldn't worry
about it.

Cheers,

Daan