[arch-general] who would help me to compile Dbus-x11 for ARM64 Bit platform

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Feb 18 13:01:17 UTC 2020

Because Dbus-x11 is currently not available for ARM64 Bit platform, I would
like to kindly ask you for direct link which should I use to download
dbus-x11 source code which will work for newest stable Arch Linux.
I will use AUR repository and list of dependencies so I will try to compile
dbus-x11 for ARM64 myself. I only need to know The git clone path to grab
The right source code.
Any advice will be very welcomed.

I have allready scompiled several apps successfully. I have used
dependencies list from AUR WEB interface and I could create ARM64 Bit code
on my device.