[arch-general] Adding a "posix" metapackage

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Jan 5 00:23:51 UTC 2020

On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 18:33:19 -0500, Eli Schwartz via arch-general wrote:
>The thread started on arch-dev-public; replies on arch-general occurred
>when members of the community wished to discuss the matter as well.
>Hope that helps. :)

Hi Eli,

yes, it's helpful ;).

Regards,
Ralf

PS: I prefer bash regarding comfort over e.g. GUI file managers when
using command line instead of a GUI file manager, but I sometimes prefer
dash to e.g. get faster results when using scripts.

One or the other FreeBSD pen pal of mine has got mixed feelings
regarding Linux at all, especially regarding the most used init
system and much used shells. They probably have just more than "a"
point ;).