[arch-general] Arch should be apolitical

Olivier Langlois olivier at olivierlanglois.net
Tue Jun 2 04:53:02 UTC 2020

The rainbow is the symbol of the universal religion that globalists
wants to impose on all nations. I have seen it all over the place
during the Covid lockdown and I have made a very negative association
to it due to the circumstances.

Yes it is political. It is associated with a philosophy and an ideology
that I disagree with.
I am offended by the fact that the ideology behind the symbol is
promoted in an organization that should otherwise be strictly
technical.

Sexual orientation should be a personal and private choice. I don't
want to know what are the Arch forums admins orientation is when I come
to the forum to discuss Linux matters.

IMO, ArchLinux websites and forums should be kept neutral as it isn't
the place to push that type of values.

https://thenationalpulse.com/wp-content/uploads/DragQueenStoryHourScreenshot-1200x500.jpg

Can you see that this type of event cannot be in line with the values
of many ArchLinux users?

My intent here is to signify my opinion on the topic. I don't want to
argue more on it but I guess it is safe to assume that many users share
the same feelings on the issue.

Please keep ArchLinux apolitical.

Thank you to have read my grievance