[arch-general] Arch should be apolitical

Amish anon.amish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:11:28 UTC 2020

I am also of opinion that Arch should be neutral and should not promote
(or demote) what is not going to help in Arch development.

There are contributors from all over the world who may or may not be of
the same opinion as moderators or others.

This is not about Reddit and not about LGBT rights either.

It is about avoiding unnecessary conflicts. We should stick to Arch only
and no other topics should be discussed or debated.

For example, just this Reddit logo thing, has triggered so many e-mails,
which in noway is going to be of any help for Arch development.

Regards

Amish.