[arch-general] Keyboard Problem in Mate Arch Linux for the Last Few Days

Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi jagannathante at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:32:58 UTC 2020

Hello
On 13-06-20 09:14:19 +0530, das via arch-general wrote:
>I wanted to report another thing in this connection. My machine has a
>dual boot with Debian, and the same Mate Desktop is there too.
>English-Bangla keyboard switching is working fine there. Image
>kbd-debian.png attached.
The list will scrub all attachments so you would have to put them
somewhere. But regarding the switch, asking in the mate forums or IRC
channel could help since the configuration does look okay. I have
keyboard switching with plasma working with CAPS configured from the
GUI. So you might just be missing something else which they could answer
better.

--
Regards
Jagan