[arch-general] Keyboard Problem in Mate Arch Linux for the Last Few Days

das dipankard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:04:28 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 2:03 PM Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi via
arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

> The list will scrub all attachments so you would have to put them
> somewhere. But regarding the switch, asking in the mate forums or IRC
> channel could help since the configuration does look okay. I have
> keyboard switching with plasma working with CAPS configured from the
> GUI. So you might just be missing something else which they could answer
> better.

Thank you for your reply, but I do not think the problem is with Mate.

On Arch Linux I have three GUI desktops -- Xfce, Mate and Gnome but
the Bangla keyboard or Keyboard switching is working on none of them.

And, as you said, I will upload those three small PNG files somewhere
and post the links here as soon as I can.