[arch-general] need to run previous kernel

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jun 19 10:25:50 UTC 2020

With grub what should be done when grub boots to run the kernel used
before the current default kernel?  On the older amd machine I have I
tried installing linux-amd and the git site timed out on me twice.  I
think that was during that last ddos attack though.  The newer machine has
linux-amd installed and running on it.  The current kernel on the older
machine that got updated yesterday has a serious speech impediment.  This
speech impediment effects espeakup and if I can I'm going to find out if
it also effects fenrir.