[arch-general] wierdest kernel crashes when playing movies via plex

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jun 19 22:18:08 UTC 2020

With the latest kernel update I did yesterday espeak was stuttering and
it is a kernel-based application.
So I got curious and tried running speaker-test.  Speaker-test announced
itself but was unable to play any static over the default speaker jack.
Pulseaudio was running during all of this too.  So I can confirm this is
likely a deeper problem than just a screen reader and goes into
resources the screen reader uses in the kernel.