[arch-general] Can't change tty, any ideas?
julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Mar 14 21:12:36 UTC 2020
I'm running on a 5.4.24-rt15-1-rt #1 SMP PREEMPT_RT kernel and since I've been
back - after a day - and rebooted my machine, Ican't change ttys anymore.
I checked the keyboard with showkey, both alt and the f-keys come through. No
job is overtaxing the CPU. It's almost down to 0-2% CPU usage.
The keyboard is connected via USB, I had PS/2 keyboard issues a long time ago
so switched. The HUB is working, other devices - including my braille display
- work flawlessly. I'm currently typing this mail on my system.
I know, this probably isn't strictly a matter for this list, but it is a good
pool of knowledgeable and helpful people.
So, can anyone suggest probable causes, methods to hunt the bug?
TIA and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
Cinderella's got to go <3
More information about the arch-general