[arch-general] arch monthly brocken

Zero hz0885 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:22:24 UTC 2020

On 5/5/20 7:34 PM, ProgAndy wrote:
> Am 05.05.20 um 19:28 schrieb Zero via arch-general:
>> Haven't had pacman updates for at least a month.
>>
>> I usually do once a week a pacman -Syu but no updates at all for at
>> least a month.
> If you use a normal mirror and not the monthly archive the original
> question was about, then your mirror may have stopped updating for some
> reason or another. Choose another one.
>
> https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mirrors#Sorting_mirrors

I think pacman uses the Arch mirrorlist in the /etc/pacman.d directory.

I have the first 3 (Worldwide) activated and the 24 mirrors in my
country (Netherlands) activated.

According to the www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status page of the pacman
Worldwide mirrors mirror.rackspace.com is syncing though
mirrors.evowise.com seems out of sync.

~Harm-Jan