[arch-general] foldingathome-beta setup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu May 14 09:33:24 UTC 2020

Is foldingathome-beta looking for the gpu on the  motherboard or video
card in my computer?  When I searched this machine I got an intel with a 9
series number after it along with nvidia nouveau and radeon graphics if
memory serves.  The radeon graphics would have come up since the video
monitor is a radeon 3 series if memory serves.
If I can figure out which one to use my guess is delete all other
incorrect lines in /opt/fah/GPUs.txt and maybe I get past this gpu error.
I'm running foldingathome-beta on command line and was running
foldingathome-noroot earlier until that package got replaced by this beta
package.