[arch-general] foldingathome-beta setup

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu May 14 11:04:10 UTC 2020

I gave up on foldingathome-beta and installed the foldingathome package.
A little more information was in that package for setup.
The client was able to find an nvidia GEFORCe gpu on the machine so I
enabled the foldingathome-nvidia service and afterwards ran systemctl
status foldingathome and no errors this time and the system was given
500,000 steps and had completed 25,000 of them by the end of the status
information.  If this doesn't break I may be able to put it on a second
computer and double my meeger contribution to this effort.