[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] archiso v49 with new features

Alexander Epaneshnikov aarnaarn2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:33:04 UTC 2020

ok. i write on arch general because i can't write to arch dev publick.
30.10.2020 20:36, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public пишет:
> Em outubro 30, 2020 14:14 David Runge escreveu:
>>
>> If this mail reads like a changelog, then well, it is because I don't
>> have a
>> changelog in the project yet! ;-)
>> Apart from that I thought it might be worthwhile to write a news item
>> about it after the next ISO has been released and share the above two
>> changes on the website. What do you think?
>>

> I think accessibility is a huge milestone that, on its down, deserve a
> news entry.
yes. i think that too. i am preparing wiki documentation for accessible
installation procedure.
will try to finish the draft by the end of the week.
> I have assisted a blind person to install Arch some time ago and it
> was very difficult.
> In the end, I wrote a small script to help with the installation. And
> this is not because
> the person wasn't technically able, but our iso didn't made it easy.
hmm. talking-arch is available for long time. but i am sure that now
such task
will become much easier.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.